Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rescue

I had an AMAZING moment with the Lord this morning. I was driving to HCHS and I had my music jammin' as usual, just praying and worshiping, which is what I do on my way to school. I was listening to David Crowder.
It was a partly cloudy day, but I looked up and there was a break in the clouds and I could see the suns rays coming through the break. As I looked up, Crowder kicked in the chorus of the song I was listening to, the chorus went like this:
"DONT GIVE UP NOW, A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS WE WILL BE FOUND, RESCUE IS COMING, RESCUE IS COMING, RESCUE IS COMING, RESCUE IS COMING NOW"

I broke into tears and began to sing at the top of my lungs, people may have thought I was crzy but I didnt care.. I was praying and thanking HIM. I have been praying about some directions God is taking me in and I know the "Rescue is coming"! What that means for me in this situation is that God has something BIG for me and it's coming. I felt the Lord tell me not to give up, and that my time is coming and HE has an amazing plan for me, my future spouse and family. I need to and will be faithful to HIM and HIS calling on my life and that "rescue" I need is coming.
I highly reccommend you listen to the song, it's callled "Rescue is Coming" by David Crowder off the CD "A Collision"

Also, this song is of grat encouragement for our country and our world that with all of the abortions, human trafficking, financial crisis, drug addictions and all the other "junk" thats going on will be over soon because our (as believers in Christ) our ultimate rescue is the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for HIS children. I believe that HE is coming soon. I pray for anyone who reads this to be blessed and know that HE is there for you and HE wants you to look to HIM and not to give up because
RESCUE IS COMING!!!

No comments: